wtorek, 23 czerwca 2015

23/06/15

It was a good day yesterday :) In the morning of course I went to school. But I hadn't got any power in my body to stay in polish lessons so i ran away with my mates. It's almost the end of the school, come ooon, nothing wrong would happen. Except that we met our teacher in little caffee... But he didn't say anything to us. Maybe he didn't see us? I don't know. Anyway, after school i went home and at 6pm i went out with my friends. We were sitting by the lake when suddenly it started to rain. And I mean hard, strong, massive rain, not just any drizzle. So we started looking for some place to hide. We ran to a little "house". It's basically place where are three places with benches, tables and roof. We sit there very often. We were just sitting and laughing and then i said that i have cards. GAME BEGAN. I want to laugh so much when i think about it, really. We played a game called makao. Normally people play it in 5 minutes, but it takes us 50 MINUTES and we didn't even finish it. I'm serious... We started to be very competitive and shouting at each other, of course for fun. I was laughing sooo much that literally my stomach started to ache. I think people on the other side of lake could hear us and we probably sound a little like pathology... but who cares #yolo right? hahah. It was 10pm when we said "f**k this game" and went home. Of course it was still raining so I walked at home looking like wet dog. I wouldn't be suprised if i were ill. So that was my day. It's funny how simple things can make us happy.
But today I don't know why I'm in really bad mood. It is raining all day and I'm sitting in my room, listening music and thinking. But sometimes we need days like this too, right?

Some good music for day like this :) 

2 komentarze: