piątek, 26 czerwca 2015

FLORENCE + THE MACHINE

I can't believe they are finally here! Tickets for Florence concert are in my hands right now, I can't even describe how excited I am. It was so hard to get them, but where there is a will there's a way! :)
Last year I was on Florence and The Machine concert and I think that it was the best concert I have ever been to. If anyone of you have an opportunity to go to one of their concerts, GO! Necessarily! I'm completely honest right now :) I can't even describe it. The only word that comes to my mind is MAGICAL. You'd have to be there to understand, because some of you probably think that I'm really strange... Ok, yes I am. But, come oon, understand me! When you see tons of people in wreath, with brocade and of course when you hear your favorite music and you have this ability to sing it with the artist... egh indescribable.
The only disadvantege is time of the concert... December, just great! Because everybody likes freezing and snow!  But, doesn't matter, I can handle it :)
Sooo here I come Florence! See you again soon xxx

Little summary, which I found on youtube, of the concert I went last year :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz