sobota, 27 czerwca 2015

27/06/15

The day has come- I can officially say I have holidays. It was such a rough year. New school, new people, time to decide what you want to do in your life, just overwhelming. But now I have two whole months to do what I want and don't give a fuck (pardon the expression,
I had to)
Yesterday was really good. Me and my friends went to a party which was on the beach. We spent our time dancing, drinking, meeting new people and just having fun. It's nice to meet with people who you haven't seen for a long time and have a little chat. But now I'm thinking that maybe I had too much fun... My legs are hurting so much and I'm just like dead person, yey!
It's fair in my town today, but when I went out I was just sitting by the lake with my friend and we basically didn't care about anything what was happening there ;_; So i spent my day mainly reading a book and being no-life. What a great way to spend Saturday! 

Anyway, I'm very curious how my holidays will look like. I hope that I will spend this time the best as I can. Fingers crossed!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz